The Foursquare Lakeview Church exists to glorify God
and advance His kingdom.
The Foursquare Church, officially named the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, is a Pentecostal denomination that resulted from the dynamic evangelistic ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, who opened the historic Angelus Temple on Jan. 1, 1923.
The Foursquare Church exists to glorify God and advance His kingdom. Our call is to preach Jesus Christ, God’s Son, as The Savior, The Baptizer, The Healer and The Coming King. We are committed to plant churches in all corners of the world proclaiming the gospel of Christ.
Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
- Life Centre holds every Sunday at various centres between 5:00pm & 6:00pm
- Bible studies hold on Tuesdays by 6pm
- Praise and Prayer Service on Thursday
- Fathers day comes up 18th June 2017
- AGMM of the church will comes up on the 9th of July . All Head of Ministries should submit their reports to the church secretary on or before 11th June
- Serving of hot meals continues every Tues. and Thurs. - 4pm weekly. Courtesy The Refuge Centre
- Mr and Mrs Ehigie 12th June
- Sis Ohaekwe Esther - 1st June
- Sis. Oppong Stephanie - 6th June
- Mummy Adeyanju Azenda - 11th June
- Mummy Comfort Amoo - 20th June
- Sis. Funmi Kuteyi - 20th June
- Bro. Egbune Christopher - 20th June
- Father in the name of Jesus, help me to always declare your word of faith with confidence in Jesus name Amen.
- I cross over every Jordan river that is between me and my breakthrough and I posses my possession in Jesus name Amen.
- Father in the name of Jesus, as I speak your word let it complete the assignment it is intended for in my life in Jesus name Amen.
- Lord help me to speak what the word says about me and not what the economy is saying, Father as I declare your counsel, let the Angel that are assigned to minister to me enforce the word in Jesus name Amen.
Pastor's CornerTo God be the glory for His faithfulness to us thus far into the year – our year of Increased Greatness (Psalm 71:21). We thank God particularly that we have come into another Loyalty Month, a time when our ministers exchange the pulpit in our churches across the country. Over the years, this exercise has brought to us unique experiences and blessings as a Body of Christ. In recent years, we have modified the arrangement, bringing innovation into the system. The commitment, dedication and dexterity of the officials of the Directorate of Christian Education that has been given the responsibility of coordinating this annual event in our organization at all levels is acknowledged and highly appreciated. The Almighty God will continue to renew your strength and reward your labour of love in Jesus name. As we are therefore set to go out this time, it is my prayer and expectation that testimonies of increased greatness will trail our ministrations in Jesus name. The theme of our Loyalty Month, “Fulfilling the End-Time Mandate” taken from 2 Timothy 4:1-5 is very instructive and timely. For any discerning Bible reader and close observer, it is crystal clear that we live in the end time. It is a time which demands that we live faithfully, focused, consistent and committed to fulfilling the mandate we have been given as children of God and ministers of the glorious gospel. God, our Father has graciously made available to us all that we need for us to successfully accomplish His mandate on the earth. This loyalty month affords us the opportunity to see some of the areas (as contained in the message for each Sunday) we need to note as we pursue the Decade of Multiplication vision. We trust God to bring us into fulfillment as we labour for the growth of God's kingdom in Jesus name. This month, as we minister to different congregation, let us be open afresh to the Holy Spirit, the Great Teacher and Spirit of Truth. May we be great blessings to the people as we declare the counsel of God from the pulpits in Jesus name. I also pray for divine presence and protection as we go from one location to another in Jesus name.
Shalom and Maranatha.
Rev. Felix Meduoye
The Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria