The Foursquare Lakeview Church exists to glorify God
and advance His kingdom.
The Foursquare Church, officially named the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, is a Pentecostal denomination that resulted from the dynamic evangelistic ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, who opened the historic Angelus Temple on Jan. 1, 1923.
The Foursquare Church exists to glorify God and advance His kingdom. Our call is to preach Jesus Christ, God’s Son, as The Savior, The Baptizer, The Healer and The Coming King. We are committed to plant churches in all corners of the world proclaiming the gospel of Christ.
Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
- Life Centre holds every Sunday at various centres between 5:00pm & 6:00pm.
- Bible studies hold on Tuesdays by 6pm.
- Praise and Prayer Service on Thursdays.
- Zonal pulpit exchange throughout the month of March.
- Medical and Evangelistic outreach on 21 March 2020.
- Guest Sunday on 22 March 2020.
- Teens and Youths Conference on 14 March by 8 am (breakfast to be served)
- AGMM of the church will come up on the 8th of July.
- Serving of hot meals continues every Tues. and Thurs. - 4pm weekly. Courtesy The Refuge Centre (www.therefugecentre.org)
- We find favour in the eyes of God our Father and we grow in favour and good repute with God and with men in Jesus Name.
- God takes notice of us and our home, family, church, nation, situation and circumstances are blessed of the Lord. We are blessed and we are a blessing.
- The Lord is gracious and compassionate to us and we dwell continually in His presence all the days of our life.
- The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit dwells with us now and forever more in Jesus Name. Amen.
DEW OF HERMON/PASTOR'S CORNER/REFLECTIONS
THEME FOR THE YEAR: AD 2020 OUR YEAR OF DIVINE ALL ROUND SUFFICIENCY
THEME FOR THE MONTH: FOLLOW ME
TEXT: PSALM 102:13
TOPIC: “FROM NOT ENOUGH TO MORE….PRESS FORWARD”
PREACHER: Dr. OSAREN EMOKPAE
- Receipt of the Holy Ghost- v6
- Miracles-v11 - Handkerchiefs and Aprons
- Carrier of powerv12
- Devil knows you & fears you-v15
- Sinners to repentance- v17-20
- Press Forward- Phil.3 : 13 - 15
- Grace upon Grace- 2Cor.9:14
- Ministry of seed- 2Cor. 9:10
- Rostow- Traditional society, Preconditions for take off (Abach-primitive accumulation), Take off, Drive to maturity, Age of mass consumptin-lessons- post modernism.
- Grace leapfrogs us, as nothing is too hard for God- Jer. 32:27
Glory, nice to be back home! Sing with me - WAY MAKER. “FOLLOW ME” is a call by Jesus(Jn.1:43). Every believer is called by Christ to follow Him, manifest His glory and enjoy the Grace that is more than enough(John 1:50 and 2Cor. 9:8).Called, from not enough, to more than enough. That explains why we must heed His call and press forward to follow Him very closely, our hand in His hand. We must bring others along to follow Him as well; as demonstrated by Paul- by leading Timothy and Titus to the faith; Philip- bringing Nathaniel and Andrew to Simon-Peter. when you do that, you get the benefit to grow more, in the Kingdom and more, in blessings. Even secular philosophy knows this - that you can always get into more when you do what is needed, hence Rostow’s five levels of “more”. This message will be in three parts- Demonstration of more. Determination for more, and Direction for more.