The Foursquare Lakeview Church exists to glorify God
and advance His kingdom.
The Foursquare Church, officially named the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, is a Pentecostal denomination that resulted from the dynamic evangelistic ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, who opened the historic Angelus Temple on Jan. 1, 1923.
The Foursquare Church exists to glorify God and advance His kingdom. Our call is to preach Jesus Christ, God’s Son, as The Savior, The Baptizer, The Healer and The Coming King. We are committed to plant churches in all corners of the world proclaiming the gospel of Christ.
Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
- Life Centre holds every Sunday at various centres between 5:00pm & 6:00pm
- Bible studies hold on Tuesdays by 6pm
- Praise and Prayer Service on Thursdays
- AGMM of the church will come up on the 8th of July .
- Serving of hot meals continues every Tues. and Thurs. - 4pm weekly. Courtesy The Refuge Centre (www.therefugecentre.org)
- God has brought transformation, healing and deliverance into our lives, homes, church and the community in Jesus Name. Amen.
- We receive fresh fire and a release of the miraculous in our midst in Jesus Name. Amen
- The Lord does a new thing as we forget the things of the old. He makes a way in our wilderness and cause rivers to flow in our desert in Jesus Name. Amen.
- Our hands are raised in victory. When men say there is a casting down, we will say there is a lifting up in Jesus Name. We rest in God as He crowns our year with goodness and His path drops fatness for us in Jesus Name. Amen
DEW OF HERMON/PASTOR'S CORNER/REFLECTIONS
PREACHER: REV. JOHNSON NOIKI
God reveals Himself by many names throughout the scripture for the purpose of expressing a quality of his character that is vital for us to know. One, in particular, stands out to me in reference to the miracle of the five loaves and two fish as told in all four of the Gospels (Matthew 14:13 - 21, Mark 6:31 – 44, Luke 9: 10 – 16 and John 6: 5 – 14) – signifying a lesson that applies to every sphere of our life.
“El Shaddai” the “All -Sufficient One” is the name that reminds me of the Lord concerning this event. In the reading of His miracle, we get the sense that the disciples fell a bit overwhelmed about the expectation of…….” You give them something to eat.” (Mark and Luke)
That is, you feed 5000 men. This number did not include women and children. Could it be suggested that there were over 10,000 people to feed altogether?
Let us also keep in mind the disciples were already tired and hungry and looking to get away from the needs and expectations of the crowd. “And He (Jesus)said to them, “Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.” For there were many coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat” – Mark 6:31.
We serve an All-Sufficient God who is able to perfect all that concern us. He is the God who is the beginning and the end and He does not start anything He is not capable of finishing. “To perfect all that concerns me” means that God is going to complete in all respects everything that concerns me, without defect or omission. Looking at Psalm 138:8 in other translations of the Bible. “to perfect all that concerns you” means:
He would vindicate you. God will clear you of the criticism, guilt or suspicion that has been hovering over you. He will maintain, defend and sustain you against opposition.
He will finish what He started. God will bring an end to a thing; He will set a limit line and ensure all things operate within a boundary. Meaning that no matter how much the thing wants to attack you, God will say to it “come no further.”