The Foursquare Lakeview Church exists to glorify God
and advance His kingdom.
The Foursquare Church, officially named the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, is a Pentecostal denomination that resulted from the dynamic evangelistic ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, who opened the historic Angelus Temple on Jan. 1, 1923.
The Foursquare Church exists to glorify God and advance His kingdom. Our call is to preach Jesus Christ, God’s Son, as The Savior, The Baptizer, The Healer and The Coming King. We are committed to plant churches in all corners of the world proclaiming the gospel of Christ.
Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
- Life Centre holds every Sunday at various centres between 5:00pm & 6:00pm
- Bible studies hold on Tuesdays by 6pm
- Praise and Prayer Service on Thursdays
- AGMM of the church will come up on the 8th of July .
- Serving of hot meals continues every Tues. and Thurs. - 4pm weekly. Courtesy The Refuge Centre (www.therefugecentre.org)
- All expression of sin is uprooted from our lives, homes, family, church, society and nation in Jesus Name. We live in dominion over sin. Amen.
- Revelation that brings about transformation is released upon our lives and we receive good health and sound mind now and always in Jesus Name. Amen
- Our eyes of understanding is enlightened to walk in the fulfilment of our purpose in life in Jesus Name. Amen.
- Mercy locates us. Favour locates us in Jesus Name. Everything or attitude serving as a barrier to our promotion in life is terminated in Jesus Name. Amen
DEW OF HERMON/PASTOR'S CORNER/REFLECTIONS
THEME: YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. Psalm 23:4, Hebrew 13:5b
TOPIC: PARTNERING WITH GOD.
PREACHER: ELDER AKIN AJAYI
TEXT: Exodus 33:13-15, Psalm 51:11, Genesis 4:13,16
- 1kings 8: 56-61; Psalm 22:4-5
- Joshua 1:5, Hebrew 13:5-6, 1Samuel 17:41-47
- Deuteronomy 31: 6-8, Genesis 28:15, 1Kings 8:56
- 1Chronicles 28:20, Philippians 1:6, Matthew 28:20
- 1Samuel 12:22
- 1Kings 6:11-14
The secret of success, victory and unusual exploits experienced by the children of God lies in the fact that God’s presence is always with us. In the pilgrimage of life, overcoming great problems, fulfilling of destiny and other matters arising, we need the divine presence of God. The Lord Himself confirms that the Holy Spirit is the perfect ally of the church in the task of enforcing and expanding the kingdom of God. Acts 1:8. His assurance that “we never walk alone” is an indication that we cannot handle situations alone and we need an ally in Him.
5 C’S TO NEVER WALK ALONE
COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE:
Prophet Elisha and his servant Gehazi woke up one morning to discover they were surrounded by enemies’ soldiers with horses and chariots. Nevertheless, the prophet calmed his terrified servant down that fear not, for they that are with us are more than they that are with them. 1kings 6:16. In whatever situation we find ourselves, the greatest ally will never forsake us.