The Foursquare Lakeview Church exists to glorify God
and advance His kingdom.
The Foursquare Church, officially named the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, is a Pentecostal denomination that resulted from the dynamic evangelistic ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, who opened the historic Angelus Temple on Jan. 1, 1923.
The Foursquare Church exists to glorify God and advance His kingdom. Our call is to preach Jesus Christ, God’s Son, as The Savior, The Baptizer, The Healer and The Coming King. We are committed to plant churches in all corners of the world proclaiming the gospel of Christ.
Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
- Life Centre holds every Sunday at various centres between 5:00pm & 6:00pm
- Bible studies hold on Tuesdays by 6pm
- Praise and Prayer Service on Thursdays
- AGMM of the church will come up on the 8th of July .
- Serving of hot meals continues every Tues. and Thurs. - 4pm weekly. Courtesy The Refuge Centre (www.therefugecentre.org)
- The worst part of the year is over as we enter into a new season of joy, grace and mercy in Jesus Name. Amen.
- God has good things in store for us as we begin the new quarter. No good thing will HE withhold from us in Jesus name. Amen
- Every turbulence in our life is over. Negative trends and sequences are destroyed in Jesus Name. Amen.
- We receive God’s specific plan for our lives as we obtain mercy, receive grace and find favor to help us in the time of need in Jesus name. Amen
DEW OF HERMON/PASTOR'S CORNER/REFLECTIONS
THEME: GOD’S PLAN FOR ME
TOPIC: GOD’S PLAN FOR ME - WALKING WITH HIM BY FAITH
PREACHER: Pastor BON EHIEM
TEXT: Jeremiah 29:11, Jeremiah 30:16-34
- Trust in God’s judgement: Jeremiah 29:11; Galatians 1:15
- You have a skill set: Exodus 35: 30-35
- Be in prayer: 1 John 5:14-15; 1 Thessalonians 5:17
- Answer when God calls: Matthew 25:35-40; Matthew 25:41-46
- Be intentional - Stay committed – In love: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3; 1 Corinthians 13:7-8a
- God is not done yet: Genesis 17:17-18; 1 Kings 19:4; Luke 1:18; Matthew11:2-3
- Be determined: Acts 19:21; Luke 9:51; Hebrew 11:6
God has a plan for your life and my life and this plan is precious to the point that for us to understand it we should make Him precious in our hearts. Whoever you are and whatever you are, whatever your troubles, whatever your trials, God has a plan for your life. If you are a born again Christian, He is moving in that plan, but if you are not a Christian, you are thwarting God’s plan and you will be lost if you don’t trust Christ and get into God’s plan.
How can you know what God’s plan for your life?
There is need for us to spend quality time faithfully in prayer, asking our father what His plan is for our lives. As always, we encourage us all to live a life worthy of the calling. GOD bless you.