Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
THEME FOR THE YEAR: AD 2020 OUR YEAR OF DIVINE ALL ROUND SUFFICIENCY
THEME FOR THE MONTH: TO DO HIS WILL (HEBREWS 13:20,21)
TOPIC: GOD’S WILL FOR GODLY YOUTHS AND TEENS
TEXT : PSALM 1:1 – 3, JER. 6:16, 1TIM. 4: 12 – 13 HEB.1:9
SPEAKER: BRO. ANDREW GANVO
Doing God’s will is a necessity, it is not an option. It is a very serious matter on the heart of God. We were told in the previous message that no man is created for himself but for God. We have been created to fulfil a divine purpose and that purpose can only be fulfilled when we follow the pattern. If you are going to a place you’ve never been, you will need a map.
- A. God told Abraham, ”walk before me and be perfect” (Gen. 17:1)
- B. God told Noah, ”Build according to this pattern” (Gen. 6:15)
- C. God told Moses how to make the tabernacle (Gen. 26:1)
Do not allow Satan to stop you from doing God’s Will. He tried to stop Jesus but he completely failed.
In this study, we shall be delving into some practicable keys a youth/teenager should practice in other to be found in God’s will and the blessings that follow.
NB: The blessings are wrapped within the Will. Keys that can help you start living in God’s Will:
- 1.Delight yourself in the law: This was the lifestyle of David… (Psalm. 1:2; 27: 4 and 122:1).
- 2.Decide to follow divine order and principles. Learn to say know to sin. Don’t be gullible to the wisecracks of Satan. Daniel, Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego were perfect examples. (Dan. 1:8 & 3:16). You should be allergic to sin. Don’t live your life outside the Will of God.
- 3.You must ask questions (Jer. 6:16).
- 4.You must arise to your God’s given assignments: Arise and shine for your Light has come. Isa. 60:1-2. Learn from David, Phinehas and Deborah (1 Sam. 17:10; Numb. 25:6-13 and Judges 5:6-8).
- 5.Be in alignment with Christ: your life should always align in the following areas (1Tim. 4:12-13); Word, Conversation, Charity, Spirit, Faith and Purity.
- 6.Love righteousness and Hate iniquity: Heb. 1:9.
- 7.Choose the right company: It was the right company that helped Paul discover his destiny helper.
- 8.Obedience: To obey is better than sacrifice.
Benefits of walking in God’s will
- 1. You will start living under God’s insurance policy. Psalm. 1:3.
- 2. You will begin to fulfil purpose and enjoy advancement in career, education, ministry etc.
- 3. You become a career of generation blessing of peace (Numb. 25:12).
- 4. Exclusive right to divine blessings (1Sam. 21:4-6).
- 5. You become a career of God’s anointing. No devil will be able to mess with your life.
- 6. He/She will help you fulfil destiny matters.
- 7. God shall open unto you good treasure, and command His blessings upon your storehouses. (Duet. 28:1-14).
- 8. You become heavenly useful.
- 9. You become a vessel of honor.
- 10. You will be divinely guided.
- 11. At last, you will make heaven.
The need to start following the Will of God for you to accomplish all your assignments on earth. Living God’s will is the guarantee to a victorious life.
Global Family Forum:
- 11am-1pm Sunday 27th September 2020
- 1st November – 8th November-2020
- 28 – 30th December 2020
Sunday Worship Service
– Worship Service :
8.15am – 10.00am
– Tuesday: Bible Study :
6.30 pm to 7.15pm
(Virtual: Foursquare Lakeview App, Facebook, Zoom, Youtube)
– Thursday Prayer meeting :
6.30pm -7.15pm – (Virtual)
– Thursday Food Court food distribution : 9:00am -11:00am
– Sunday School:
6:30pm -7:15pm (Virtual)
- I believe and confess that all the elemental forces, the sun, the moon and the stars will work for my greatness. Today I will receive a divine alert for greatness, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- The fresh anointing for the supernatural breakthrough is upon me, I speak to the womb of the earth, you earth I command you, in the name of Jesus Christ, give up all my inheritance and release my portion!
- I decree that I have power, love and a sound mind. I decree that I dwell in the secret place if the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty, and that I remain stable and fixed under His wind.