Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
This Week’s Message
THEME FOR THE MONTH: ”EXHORTATION”
TEXT: PSALM 122
TOPIC : ”I WAS GLAD”.
TEXT : PSALM 122 : 1-9
SPEAKER: : OSAREN EMOKPAE, P.hD DBA
King David was a man after God’d heart and he served God’s purpose in his generation. No wonder he declared in the above Psalm, that he was glad at every opportunity to go and worship God even when his baby died. Why was he always glad to go before God in worship. That is what the message is about. And the lesson is that in whatever situation we find ourselves on earth we need to live a life of gratitude to God, knowing that we are all pilgrims on earth.
The word ‘GLAD’ is both an adjective and a verb to indicate joy, pleasure, gratitude, gratification, love and submission to His will.
B. WHY YOU SHOULD BE GLAD (John 14:27, Acts 1:4-26; Acts 3:1-20, Galatians 6:1-10, Acts 12.)
-Peace -Power -Purpose – Promises -Principles -Performance -People
C. WHAT IS HOUSE OF THE LORD (Mathew 21:12-14)
– Church -Christian Fellowship -Family Altar -Solemn Assembly -Place/House of prayer/Presence of God
D.HOW DO WE ENTER (2CORINTHIANS 5:17, PHILIPPIANS 3:10-16, MATHEW 6:14-15)
– Have a relationship with God -serve God with ALL you have -Regular Spiritual Exercise -Forgiveness and restitution -Working towards crowns of righteousness and glory.
Church is a body of Christ. Church is the House of God. Jesus is the head of the church. For eternal victory, there is no where else to go than the presence of God. Wherever the presence of God is, is His House.
1. Lord multiply our joy and give us unlimited favour this week
and forever we turn in Jesus Name.
2.Nothing will be impossible for us because we are in Christ, and through Him we can do all things in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord let your Spirit lead us to unlimited success and favour this month in
the name of Jesus.
4. Let your favour reign in our lives today and forever in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, let us be at the right place at the right time in the name of Jesus
6. We dismantle every opposition fighting against us in the name of
7. Those who rejected us will soon open doors for us in the name of Jesus.
8. We receive total favour and victory this month in Jesus name
SUNDAY SCHOOL 9:00AM – 9:30AM
CELEBRATION WORSHIP SERVICE 8:30AM – 10:30AM
CHILDREN WORSHIP SERVICE 9:00AM – 10:30AM
FOOD COURT (DISTRIBUTION OF RAW FOOD) 8:30AM
Mid Week Services:
Tuesday: Bible Study : 6.30 pm to 7.15pm
(Virtual: Foursquare Lakeview App, Facebook, Zoom, YouTube)
Thursday Praise & Prayer service : 6.30pm -7.15pm – (Virtual)
Thursday Food Court
Lakeview Foursquare Food distribution : 5:00pm -6:00pm
Rhema Assembly Food distribution : 11:00am -12:00pm
Friday Youth Forum : 6:30pm – 7:30pm
ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING COMES UP IN AUGUST
PRAYER WITH THE G.O. POSSESSING YOUR WEEK EVERY MONDAY BY 5:30AM ON FOURSQUARE YOUTUBE.
ONE HOUR WORKERS PRAYER MEETING EVERY SATURDAY BY
7AM – 8AM ( LOVERS OF PRAYER CAN ALSO JOIN).
MOTHERS DAY COMES UP NEXT SUNDAY. 9TH MAY.
WEALTHY PLACE AIRS ON FOURSQUARE TV SUNDAYS AND WEDNESDAY 5:30PM
CANDIDATES TO BE PUT FORWARD FOR ELECTION TO CHURCH COUNCIL
Mrs. Helen Uwadiae
Bro. Segun Oduntan
Bro. Andrew Ganvo
Pastor Ralph Praise
Bro. Michael Ahamefule
Mrs. Abiola Olayande