Our belief is based on core biblical truths we call the 22 tenets of faith. We believe in The Holy Scripture, The Plan of Redemption, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Tithe and Offering, Moderation, Divine Healing, Civil Government and lots of other amazing truths.
This Week’s Message
THEME FOR THE YEAR: AD 2020 OUR YEAR OF DIVINE ALL ROUND SUFFICIENCY
THEME : “HIGHER GROUND”
TOPIC : HUBRIS.
TEXT : Jer. 17:10; Is. 14:12, Luke 10:18 and 2 kings 10:15 | SPEAKER: Dr OSAREN EMOKPAE
Higher ground is NOT designed for every one. The Grace for it is available for every one; regrettably not every one can access it. Those who can access the Grace must live by Jer. 17:10 and Psalm 37 :25.
1. 5 Levels of Higher Ground.
2. Hubris Defined.
3. 5 levels of Decay.
4. 6 strategies to Defeat Hubris.
5. Conclusion – Psalm 37:25 ;
Beloved, Psalm 1 sums up what awaits the righteous and the unrighteous. Whereas the righteous shall be like a tree planted by the Rivers of water and move up to higher ground but the unrighteous shall perish and not access the higher ground. So higher ground depends on the choices we make and character we carry.
1. Every Strategy Of The Enemy Against Your Progress Shall Fail Woefully In Jesus Name.
2.Those who gather to frustrate me and my efforts , Shall beg to be part of my celebration in Jesus Name.
3. The glory of God shines on us. We go from glory to glory and our steps are order by God in Jesus Name.
4. Every one waiting for my failure shall see me succeed outstandingly in Jesus Name..
5. No more limits, no more boundaries in Jesus Name.
Sunday Worship Services:
Adult Worship Service : 8:00am – 10:00am
Children Worship Service : 10.30am – 11.30am
Mid Week Services:
Tuesday: Bible Study : 6.30 pm to 7.15pm
(Virtual: Foursquare Lakeview App, Facebook, Zoom, Youtube)
Thursday Prayer meeting : 6.30pm -7.15pm – (Virtual)
Thursday Food Court
Food distribution : 9:00am -11:00am
Friday Youth Forum : 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Sunday School : 6:30pm -7:15pm (Virtual)